Fruit Washer Elevator Mill MAXIMILL is designed for washing, transporting and milling fruits and vegetables before further processing. We have perfected our Fruit washer elevator mill to be especially easy and convenient to use.
Capacity – 1000 kg/h, 3000 kg/h
How machine works
Firstly, the operator of machine pours fruits and vegetables into the washing tub with clean water. Conveyor lifts the products up to the mill. During the lifting process, water nozzles spray the fruits and vegetables with clean water. The mill crushes the products after they reach the top of the conveyor. Finally, the fruit and vegetable mash comes out of mill.
Round crushing head
Round shape helps the fruit mash easily go out as there are no corners. With square heads, mash can get stuck for hours and cause fermentation. Round form also helps during the washing.
Additional table for boxes
Additional table in front of the basin facilitates the process when lifting boxes and pouring the products into the water.
V form washing basin
V form helps fruits and vegetables move directly to the conveyor so less fruit stay in the basin.
Optional replaceable cutting sieves
Different cutting sieves allow to crush different fruits and berries more easily.
- Powerful crushing engine can crush various fruits, berries and vegetables – from soft raspberries to hard apples, beets, etc.
- Machine is entirely made of stainless steel.
- Integrated water-spraying system provides additional washing when lifting the fruits up the conveyor.
- Belt conveyor has a water drainage and speed regulation system.
- The speed of the belt conveyor is adjustable in the control panel.
- The mill does not damage the fruit seed.
- Machine is easy to clean after using.
- Has pivoting wheels.
For more information, visit our website or contact us for consultation.